- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,688
- Reactions Received
- 9,728
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,654
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
that's exactly what i was referencing so ur not wrongWhy do I look at this and think My little pony? Man MLP affected me more than I thought
but its the only one that doesn't work. All the rest of the apps are fine.. so weirddd..if thats the best option, go for it!! i always wait until the last moment possible to get a new phone lololol
I can't believe I know that I only watched the equstria girls movie when I was young, the second movie still slays me thinksthat's exactly what i was referencing so ur not wrong![]()
Like at the end of the day, both groups are under starshit and have their own shit to deal with. Cravity would kill for Ive's numbers whilst Ive would probably kill for Cravity's freedom in shows/content. Can't yall understand that?Luvities and dives fighting on twittr do yall not have a life?
"I'll take your laptop when you have classes"no cause I feel like I won't be able to come here every day starting tomorrow![]()
this won't last until tomorrow, righteverytime I wake up from a nap, my fever goes up up up![]()
it was 38 point something c earliereverytime I wake up from a nap, my fever goes up up up![]()