Official Post Your Random Thoughts (482 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
cause I still haven't made the poster :frogsiren:

me and my papa should really do this later :peperain:
I remember this one time when we were in japan
my parents' japanese business partner took us to this amazing place :pepeclap:
and he couldn't find my dad and he was like "wHeRe'S pApA?"
LOL idk why I find it funny
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I remember this one time when we were in japan
my parents' japanese business partner took us to this amazing place :pepeclap:
and he couldn't find my dad and he was like "wHeRe'S pApA?"
LOL idk why I find it funny
he has a black card :shockedjohnny:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
okie so there was this one time :vroomskrrt:
I was dancing adrenaline in the bathroom
and when I turned to the other side, I SAW A FCKING SPIDER
it wasn't those smol tiny spiders but it's not that big too me thinks
BUT DAMN IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME :angrycat:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
we have to be ready at 6am tomorrow because my dad still need to do something in his classroom :ilovebread:
ok but when I was young, I thought that the school pays for like the paints or other stuffs teachers use in their classroom... but they actually don't..
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
ok but when I was young, I thought that the school pays for like the paints or other stuffs teachers use in their classroom... but they actually don't..
my dad's classroom was so pretty and colorful, but now it has to be plain because of what our vice pres said :blownyoungbae:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread