- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
my dad said we have to get ready by 6am so we'll probably get to school at like 6:10-6:15 (??)I know I can wake up early, but I gotta wait for like more than an before homeroom starts![]()
I should just bring my puzzle and this book I'm currently readingmy dad said we have to get ready by 6am so we'll probably get to school at like 6:10-6:15 (??)
and homeroom starts at 7:30![]()
thats early asf mine starts at 7:50my dad said we have to get ready by 6am so we'll probably get to school at like 6:10-6:15 (??)
and homeroom starts at 7:30![]()
haha it'd be so awkward if I'm just going to sit at my seat and not talk to any of my classmates that's already thereI should just bring my puzzle and this book I'm currently reading
omgthats early asf mine starts at 7:50
so I'll just read and solve to fight the awkwardnesshaha it'd be so awkward if I'm just going to sit at my seat and not talk to any of my classmates that's already there![]()
8, the second half is 20 minutes at the end of they dayomgand when does your class end??
he think be big and bad cuz he listen to shoreline mafiahe a thief too damn
and seude like no homie ur not gangsterhe think be big and bad cuz he listen to shoreline mafia
BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THINGANDDD he claim hes a crip from central guys i never heard of that...