- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
i remember when you first changed ur user i didnt recognize youSo glad I went back to Reverie it feels so normal
felttttI miss this place too muchi know it hasn’t even been 24hrs
There’s too many people here that I still care about and I feel bad for just leavingfeltttt
Thats understandable.There’s too many people here that I still care about and I feel bad for just leaving
I thought it was worse than it really was tbhThats understandable.
I wouldnt leave here unless it was BAD
or unless my account got banned![]()
Im sure no ones even thinking abt itI thought it was worse than it really was tbh
Anyways idk how long I’ll be around to lets see
So are you going to just come back for good?I miss this place too muchi know it hasn’t even been 24hrs
Not yetSo are you going to just come back for good?