Official Post Your Random Thoughts (512 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I wanna learn hindi and japanese so bad :dab:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
wow you can really dance
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
yutaauuuu oppauauaua :mork:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I cant stop thinking of that one scapegoat video

ibuki had it out for toy...

knocked him out of frame with the thunderous clap of his asscheeks :soob:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
When the one thing that gave me purpose is now gone, whats left of me? Why not just add another teir on a cake that’s about to fall over? But thats okay because I’m just supposed to take it and not react. I will never let you have the pleasure of “winning” though, I will come out of this. Maybe I’m stubborn? But its worth it. I’m still surrounded by people who care about me. I learned that those who mean the most won’t leave after this. Especially them. Gosh they make me so happy, I feel like I finally deserve love.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
YOU KNOW I LITERALLY GAVE @dimpledsoobin A LIST OF HINDI ALPHABETS AND WROTE THE PRONOUNCIATION OF EVERY ONE OF THEM BUT GURLIE STILL HASNT STUDIED DJKENDND :pepenani::pepenani::pepenani:
I GOTTA LET MY BODY REST AFTER I CONVULSED IN DISPLEASURE
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ibuki got that bbl :mork:
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
all naturawl
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread