Official Post Your Random Thoughts (298 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I knew I'd regret not purchasing Resident Evil 4 Remake when it was on sale in Steam for the past 3 weeks.
Oh, well. I'll just have to wait for the next one.
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
I have an appointment tomorrow that I have to attend face to face and it is more than an hour away from where I live if I take public transport 😀 anyways I just need to deal with it I guess. But the best thing about it is is that I can just get it out of the way once that has happened since I’m pretty sure it’s only a one-time appointment. :sanapray:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FORTY MINUTES UNTIL I GET TO SEE NIALL HORAN'S HANDSOMENESS!!! (on The Voice)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread