For some reason when reading the script for my presentation, I keep pronouncing "nurturance" as "nutriance"... I have to spell it phonetically so I don't mess up when I record it lol.
I just watched a 20-minute video of Girls' Generation's Whisper Challenge game from last year during SoshiTamTam show, I believe.
They always knock me out with their chaotic hilarity!!
Now I want to see videos of other girl groups doing the Whisper Challenge game and witness how they stack up.....
I literally lit up when they spoke to me I was swimming and sitting at the pool reading alone all day I love genuinely nice and warm people, I've been happier here and feeling better~
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.