- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I was thinking of donating on behalf of you for your birthday so wait heehee, idk if I can but I'll inquire about it later@velvet OK BUT I WANT THE CRAVITY FRAME?!?!??! LIKE YOURS LOOK EVEN BETTER WITH IT?!?!?
IDCCCC, I'M GOING TO HAVE A CRAVITY FRAME NOW TOO
edit: BUT I'M NOT A DONOR![]()
OMG WHATI was thinking of donating on behalf of you for your birthday so wait heehee, idk if I can but I'll inquire about it later
You deserve it boo! I wanna do it!OMG WHAT
YOU DON'T HAVE TO THOUGH![]()
I mean, I still am today with people I don't like talking withI just saw my convo with my online classmate in 6th and 7th grade
and damn, I didn't know I was cold![]()
![]()