Official Post Your Random Thoughts (223 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
canto seems so daunting
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
@velvet OK BUT I WANT THE CRAVITY FRAME?!?!??! LIKE YOURS LOOK EVEN BETTER WITH IT?!?!?
IDCCCC, I'M GOING TO HAVE A CRAVITY FRAME NOW TOO :mogudance::mogudance::mogudance:

edit: BUT I'M NOT A DONOR :ilovebread:
I was thinking of donating on behalf of you for your birthday so wait heehee, idk if I can but I'll inquire about it later
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread