Official Post Your Random Thoughts (305 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I need to make a sig to match my layout, but honestly I’m too lazy to go through all that again😙😙I think I’ll pass with the Pending… for a little longer
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
🎵Just wanna kiss and make up one last time
Touch me like you touch nobody
Put your hands all up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
How about we leave this party?
'Cause all I want is you up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up🎶
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
a few things in kpop piss me off as much as the existence of my teenage girl tbh, like i can't understand how many people actually tuned in to this show it's sick and twisted...
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
"Hey, I know it's VERY unlikely... but if you look at this picture, they DO swim...and one of them he couldn't swim... but then he LEARNED... crazy right????"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread