Official Post Your Random Thoughts (305 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
OK @sally HERES WHAT HAPPENED I WAS ABT TO GO TO THE FIRE STATION AND ASK THE FIREFIGHTERS BUT I GOT NERVOUS SO I JUST LEFT AND WENT TO THE PARK.

BUT THE PARK WASNT THERE CUZ THERES SOME CONSTRUCTION GOING ON

BUT - RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PARK SOME GUYS ASKED ME TO TAKE SOME PICS OF THEM BC THEY SAW ME CARRYING A CAMERA AND THEN ASKED ME TO SEND IT TO THEM SO I GOT SOME PORTRAITS

NOW IM GOING TO THE FIRE STATION IN CASE I DIDNT GET ENOUGH

THEN TO THE CAFETERIA AND THE TRAIN STATION
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
OK @sally HERES WHAT HAPPENED I WAS ABT TO GO TO THE FIRE STATION AND ASK THE FIREFIGHTERS BUT I GOT NERVOUS SO I JUST LEFT AND WENT TO THE PARK.

BUT THE PARK WASNT THERE CUZ THERES SOME CONSTRUCTION GOING ON

BUT - RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PARK SOME GUYS ASKED ME TO TAKE SOME PICS OF THEM BC THEY SAW ME CARRYING A CAMERA AND THEN ASKED ME TO SEND IT TO THEM SO I GOT SOME PORTRAITS

NOW IM GOING TO THE FIRE STATION IN CASE I DIDNT GET ENOUGH

THEN TO THE CAFETERIA AND THE TRAIN STATION
They asked me if it (photography) was what I do for a living, such a welcome change to people thinking I’m entering middle school which is 10-13 years old here in the us:bobross::felixdance::felixdance:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon and Haiku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread