Official Post Your Random Thoughts (349 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@naevis , what colors do u think my sig should be? you're good at color coordination
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I am? That was a surprise. Are you looking for one color or two? I am better with one but I could do two.
yes u are!
Also, do you want it to match a specific part of your pfp or just any shade of black/dark blue will work?
uhm 🤔 I think the dark blue
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
okay! 🙌🏼
I couldn't decide so there's a lighter and darker version:
˚· .⍣Don't know where you are right now, did you see me on TV?⋆.࿔*⭒๋࣭

my trading


1st color code is #476493

˚· .⍣Don't know where you are right now, did you see me on TV?⋆.࿔*⭒๋࣭

my trading

2nd color code is: #385178
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I couldn't decide so there's a lighter and darker version:
˚· .⍣Don't know where you are right now, did you see me on TV?⋆.࿔*⭒๋࣭

my trading


1st color code is #476493

˚· .⍣Don't know where you are right now, did you see me on TV?⋆.࿔*⭒๋࣭

my trading

2nd color code is: #385178
sorry to butt in but those are prettyyyyy I love how it goes light to dark
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I couldn't decide so there's a lighter and darker version:
˚· .⍣Don't know where you are right now, did you see me on TV?⋆.࿔*⭒๋࣭

my trading


1st color code is #476493

˚· .⍣Don't know where you are right now, did you see me on TV?⋆.࿔*⭒๋࣭

my trading

2nd color code is: #385178
I like the darker one thank you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
LISTEN TO CALL D
but if u don't like weird robot kinda noise music dont ?
 
D

Deleted member 74

I was remembering the other day years ago when I was doing really badly, they sent me a long paragraph and it mentioned God even though they didn't believe in God, it's long gone and they don't care the same way they did before like that I miss that version of them so much, it just crossed my mind
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread