Official Post Your Random Thoughts (286 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ugh
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm so thrilled about Kiss Of Life's first comeback!!!!!!
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Okay it was probably too early for me to quickly consider the new title track as ‘meh’ without being able to hear the whole song first. But after listening to the album preview like probs 5 times, I think it’s safe to say that I might really the new title track based off of what I’ve heard from it.

Also, I just realised that within almost every MV teasers, they always include the parts that don’t have a “stand out“ part to me which automatically makes me think that it sounds ‘meh’ - but then when it comes to listening to the whole song, then I eventually begun to like it afterwards.

interesting lmao
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
1,941
Reactions Received
2,738
Location
yksi kaksi kolme sauna~~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,054
Fandom
ATINY/KAJ stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
@RockyGoose when i click your location in here it opens my google maps and shows me the nearest arnolds:catglare: are you secretly sponsored by them :powerfulrat:
Oh, I forgot that I had Donut Swamp as my locattion lol

Yup, totally sponsored by them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
she bought a chain i bought the same one even bigger
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
FAKE BLEEP THATS WHY MY FRIEND BLEEPED ON YOUR BLEEPA
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
lowkey lowkey wanna go back earlier but there's nothing to look forward to there
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't seen a grown middle-aged woman cry since we had to give up my first dog... my mom was in literal tears!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread