Official Post Your Random Thoughts (278 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

I got a ticket to the art museum for Tuesday and a free guide around the whole place, it looks so pretty and full of stories to tell
It's the first time in a long while that I've been actually excited for a day to come, it feels great~ I'll take a ton of photos
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I think I'm ready for akp.
@Joy dont be sad I'm not leaving yous for sure. I made some friends already so I wont.

I wont be as active maybe but I'll be here still I need @JungYoda afterall.

Oh yeah and Yoda look a throwback to 2016! Haha somebody liked the comment and I saw it.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
@Joy dont be sad I'm not leaving yous for sure. I made some friends already so I wont.

I wont be as active maybe but I'll be here still I need @JungYoda afterall.

Oh yeah and Yoda look a throwback to 2016! Haha somebody liked the comment and I saw it.


okay why the ef are these screenshots from my phone so damn big on the computer, what is the point samsung??
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
"Breath, should I take a deep?
Faith, should I take a leap?
Taste, what a bittersweet"
Let me let me face my fears~

Thanks now it got stuck on my head
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
D

Deleted member 74

I miss so many people if I stop to think about it, but this is what's best for me
I don't need to be seeing any of their draining negativity and bad attitudes anymore
Haven't I wanted a fresh start for years now? Well here it is, don't look back.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
@Joy dont be sad I'm not leaving yous for sure. I made some friends already so I wont.

I wont be as active maybe but I'll be here still I need @JungYoda afterall.

Oh yeah and Yoda look a throwback to 2016! Haha somebody liked the comment and I saw it.

Good times <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread