Official Post Your Random Thoughts (513 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

yeah really lol we never screenshotted her messages for some reason, but she went crazy at us because we were shipping baekhyun with a gfriend member.. it is all rather complicated but I do have the screenshots that we talked to baekhyun haha, she was really bitter about baekhyun and that gfriend member.

so basically to get her to reply you need to piss her the hell off, which ofc you wont do xD

however, if i wanted i could get her to reply again, i just dont care anymore, but if it gets you to study then do so and then i will tell her that you aced it instead :pandahappy:
I actually laughed at that haha

And of course I wouldn't want to annoy her :< You get her to reply for me if I do well:pandacop:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I really hope I get that job at the library, please let the interview go well.
I can’t be the only one who needs time in the morning to deal with the fact that I woke up again haha do I hate being me
is that Binnie?
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I really hope I get that job at the library, please let the interview go well.
I can’t be the only one who needs time in the morning to deal with the fact that I woke up again haha do I hate being me
Hope the interview went well! Crossing fingers for you

:sanapray:❤❤❤
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I answered this yesterday, how strange but it did go well thank you:pandalove:
You aren't going crazy lol, forum got rolled back 7 hours.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
So I wake up on my day off decide I might be good boy and go into work and help out for the morning. Then get a full 10 hour shift thrown in my face, thanks so much lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread