Official Post Your Random Thoughts (297 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I say y’all too much I sound like I’m from texas
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The scariest part of watching these mukbang youtubers eating 4 packs of noodles at a time is thinking about the amount of sodium they're consuming. I SHUDDER.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was at the store shopping and this woman maybe 7 years older than me quickly stops me and starts asking me lots of random questions about my life and then talks about hers. She just kept on asking. She was nice but it was so odd. i dont understand why ahe wanted to talk to me... im always paranoid about people’s motives in situations like these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread