Official Post Your Random Thoughts (279 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
* looks at the guy in the tattoo shop *
huh... I guess the alternative look is still my type of style...
makes sense..piercings, black and tattoos are still my favourite things after all.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I really hope I get that job at the library, please let the interview go well.
I can’t be the only one who needs time in the morning to deal with the fact that I woke up again haha do I hate being me
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I love when people call me pathetic for not caring about "talent".


It's cute.

It gives me the biggest laugh and I just want smile and pat their head.


Listen girl. I'm too old to give a hoot about caring about things I don't care about.

No I don't care if my favs are the best dancer.

No I don't care if they can sing like Taeyeon.

No I really don't care if they can't write or do choreo.

Yes I only really care that they are pretty, that I like them as a person and they connect with me emotionally and personality wise.

The rest is beside the point for me.

Lol.

At some point you realize..... Life's too short.

Just like what you like.

:pandahappy:
 
Last edited:
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I think my sudden burst of motivation for the last 2 weeks has finally come to an end. I guess I'm back to my old, procrastinating ways now. :lazypotato:
*pretends I know who you are*

You had a good run Kelly, hope they were a beneficial 2 weeks for you, I'm sure it will come back when the times right!
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I love when people call me pathetic for not caring about "talent".


It's cute.

It gives me the biggest laugh and I just want smile and pat their head.


Listen girl. I'm too old to give a hoot about caring about things I don't care about.

No I don't care if my favs are the best dancer.

No I don't care if they can sing like Taeyeon.

No I really don't care if they can't write or do choreo.

Yes I only really care that they are pretty, that I like them as a person and they connect with me emotionally and personality wise.

The rest is beside the point for me.

Lol.

At some point you realize..... Life's too short.

Just like what you like.

:pandahappy:
Haha the thing is everyone is like you they are just pretending to be all caring about talent they are totally full of it.

At the end of the day, Lucas is the most popular NCT member atm why? SSure as hell ain't his talent.

Sehun is 100x bigger than chen internationally. It's just for females yeah they may care more for talent but will fangirl like hell to jungkook when he is quite average in talent, at the end of the day you are just honest while they arent. Or there just prejudice against females.

I love Junghwa from exid I love her ugly voice and her charming personality idc shes the least talented cause I like her. Lets all be honest lol.

 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I was at the store shopping and this woman maybe 7 years older than me quickly stops me and starts asking me lots of random questions about my life and then talks about hers. She just kept on asking. She was nice but it was so odd. i dont understand why ahe wanted to talk to me... im always paranoid about people’s motives in situations like these.
hm. i might be able to tell you if i could see what you look like, some people have an approachable 'tell me your whole life story' vibe, if you dont have that then, id say, turn and walk away lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and igloo
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
What part of it's due on wednesday do I not understand? I'm a little too indifferent for my own good
I'm thinking too much about other things
I have all these ideas in my head but once I put pen on paper, my brain seems to switch off
Maybe I can spend tomorrow really working on it, I'll try to at least write a draft and get inspired? :hmm:
smh..... just when i thought procrastinating Bina was starting to slow down, you better get back in gear!
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I'm sure exam season will get me back on track :pandawatch:
show me some results! I will dm Taeyeon on IG that her fan kddicted is not doing her best in studying (and Taeyeon actually has replied me before so dont underestimate me <.<, well my sister but I can get me sister to dm her that so you better not test me >.>)
 
D

Deleted member 74

show me some results! I will dm Taeyeon on IG that her fan kddicted is not doing her best in studying (and Taeyeon actually has replied me before so dont underestimate me <.<, well my sister but I can get me sister to dm her that so you better not test me >.>)
Really? <.< Why doesn't Taeyeon reply to me then? Smh
I'll make sure to study well and ace this semester :pandahappy:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Really? <.< Why doesn't Taeyeon reply to me then? Smh
I'll make sure to study well and ace this semester :pandahappy:
yeah really lol we never screenshotted her messages for some reason, but she went crazy at us because we were shipping baekhyun with a gfriend member.. it is all rather complicated but I do have the screenshots that we talked to baekhyun haha, she was really bitter about baekhyun and that gfriend member.

so basically to get her to reply you need to piss her the hell off, which ofc you wont do xD

however, if i wanted i could get her to reply again, i just dont care anymore, but if it gets you to study then do so and then i will tell her that you aced it instead :pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread