Official Post Your Random Thoughts (608 Viewers)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I never guaranteed that I'm staying everyone

As stupid as it is, I can't imagine a world without seeing my friend who doesn't care about me, a world without K-pop and seeing Asahi's smile, a world without this forum.
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I never guaranteed that I'm staying everyone

As stupid as it is, I can't imagine a world without seeing my friend who doesn't care about me, a world without K-pop and seeing Asahi's smile, a world without this forum.
naevis listen, find anything in this world that gives you a reason to smile. it doesn’t matter if it seems stupid just find something that gives you hope and makes life worth living. make that your reason to get up every single day
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I never guaranteed that I'm staying everyone

As stupid as it is, I can't imagine a world without seeing my friend who doesn't care about me, a world without K-pop and seeing Asahi's smile, a world without this forum.
then keep on living for your friend and Asahi
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread