- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
Naevis...pleasePlease don't get too happy, I can't guarantee it'll be for long. Maybe only an hour.
naevis listen, find anything in this world that gives you a reason to smile. it doesn’t matter if it seems stupid just find something that gives you hope and makes life worth living. make that your reason to get up every single dayI never guaranteed that I'm staying everyone
As stupid as it is, I can't imagine a world without seeing my friend who doesn't care about me, a world without K-pop and seeing Asahi's smile, a world without this forum.
then keep on living for your friend and AsahiI never guaranteed that I'm staying everyone
As stupid as it is, I can't imagine a world without seeing my friend who doesn't care about me, a world without K-pop and seeing Asahi's smile, a world without this forum.