Official Post Your Random Thoughts (570 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
@naevis what frame matches well with my aesthetic?
I would say the Genshin Impact frame (130), the Cat Ears frame (128), or something simple like the white with tints of blue frame (65). I can also suggest group frames if you want one those.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I would say the Genshin Impact frame (130), the Cat Ears frame (128), or something simple like the white with tints of blue frame (65). I can also suggest group frames if you want one those.
The tints of 65 are interesting
wouldn't it throw off the pink ? or match
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Suicide silence will live on as apart of me

rip mitch
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The tints of 65 are interesting
wouldn't it throw off the pink ? or match
True, I would guess maybe 66 may fit better. What I can do is if you're willing to wait a day or so, I'll get that frame and try your profile picture for it and see if it works. I'll just change mine right after.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
True, I would guess maybe 66 may fit better. What I can do is if you're willing to wait a day or so, I'll get that frame and try your profile picture for it and see if it works. I'll just change mine right after.
Wait can you actually do that :catcry:
I don't want you to waste your ks coins :(
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Almost done
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread