I would say the Genshin Impact frame (130), the Cat Ears frame (128), or something simple like the white with tints of blue frame (65). I can also suggest group frames if you want one those.@naevis what frame matches well with my aesthetic?
Can I post something totally random to this? May be weird thoughVICTOR
The tints of 65 are interestingI would say the Genshin Impact frame (130), the Cat Ears frame (128), or something simple like the white with tints of blue frame (65). I can also suggest group frames if you want one those.
Yeah! idmCan I post something totally random to this? May be weird though
True, I would guess maybe 66 may fit better. What I can do is if you're willing to wait a day or so, I'll get that frame and try your profile picture for it and see if it works. I'll just change mine right after.The tints of 65 are interesting
wouldn't it throw off the pink ? or match
Wait can you actually do thatTrue, I would guess maybe 66 may fit better. What I can do is if you're willing to wait a day or so, I'll get that frame and try your profile picture for it and see if it works. I'll just change mine right after.
I don't mind :)Wait can you actually do that
I don't want you to waste your ks coins :(