D
Deleted member 74
thank youSame! (I'm also a fan) I hope you get tickets :)
thank youSame! (I'm also a fan) I hope you get tickets :)
No, sadlythank youare they going to do a tour where you live??
aw hopefully they will one day~ c:No, sadly
Thank you! Glad someone recognized it :)scream 5 avatar nice!
I cannot forget how pretty she was.Thank you! Glad someone recognized it :)
Yep! She's my favorite from the whole franchise.I cannot forget how pretty she was.
Amber?
Excellent taste!Yep! She's my favorite from the whole franchise.
YESSS!Excellent taste!
Have you seen scream 6?
That is a delight of a slasher movie
Nice nice!YESSS!
Let me know what you think about it! I've been really busy with college but if it's good, I should be able to make time for it. I've seen the trailers and it looks pretty good.Nice nice!
I am gonna see thanksgiving this weekend.
should beeee sweet
I won't ever be getting married but I would totally do this