- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I don't know why but I'm sorry that I do. You're just too sweetCHAD, I LIKE YOU
Your blue eyes and smile doesn't help either 😳I don't know why but I'm sorry that I do. You're just too sweet
My short ass gotta break my neck to look at him thoIt's good for me as well![]()
I wish I wasn't a raccoon 😔 Besides the religion, I really would like to date youYour blue eyes and smile doesn't help either 😳
But if I confess, I'll get rejected again and my reputation gets worseI wish I wasn't a raccoon 😔 Besides the religion, I really would like to date you
You're so kind and caring though 😭But if I confess, I'll get rejected again and my reputation gets worse