I think it doesn't matter that maths is getting mandated cause again, a lot of people do it, but I wouldn't have survived lol, would've dropped to the lowest level there is haha
Hey at least im not gonna do japanese in uni, shit's over and done with. four years of japanese and I still can't understand anyone oml.
girl you're stronger than me omllllll!!!!!! i can never hide my tears lol
I like writing so I didn't mind. If I liked doing it. TS ELIOT IS TOO DEPRESSING LIKE GET THERAPY! He's this poet from like the 1910's who was like "society" and goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd he's ass
Yeah that’s true as well, I think same thing goes for english too cause I’ve heard from other ppl at school that their parents told them that they need to do English, maths and science - pretty much the English and maths part the most especially tho I’m pretty sure
wait if you did 4 years of Japanese - does that mean you started learning Japanese in year 9??
I’m not someone that likes to express my emotions when I’m in front of ppl because it feels extremely embarassing when I do so it’s better for me to hide it and give ppl the impression that I don’t give a damn shit about anything 💀 but whenever I am on the verge of tears, I always try to hold it back as much as I could just so I wouldn’t end up crying nor letting the tears out
LMFAOOO HELP WHAT U SAID ABOUT THAT TS ELLIOT PERSON IS SO FUNNY AHAHSKSOXOSNSNSKDOWLS