Official Post Your Random Thoughts (502 Viewers)

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Lord what badges should I get? who am I into?
I could get member badges but if I got the members badges of every group I stan then it's gonna be a lot, and honestly I'm content with just crvt
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Oh lord I suspect a good 40%-70% of students in my school got told what subjects to do by their parents, at least one, half of my friend group was told what to do. Mainly STEM subjects actually.

Yup! And I still do shit haha. Compare that to my French which I did the beginners course and I can understand that, at least bascially.

Oh okay! You're cool and mysterious!!! Fair enough though people are scary af, they don't deserve your tears you're too good!!!!

NO PLEASE ITS TRUE THOUGH HES LIKE "society needs to BELIEVE IN JESUS and not be SLUTS" And were like "okay is it that deep though?"
Yeah, cause my parents wanted me to do English and Maths especially, glad that they never mentioned science though cause I hated science! Hate chemistry, hate biology etc. but psychology was actually the subject that I liked at the time!!

I see! Well I did French from year 7 all the way till year 10 but when I was in years 7 and 8 I did Italian as well (in years 7 and 8 we had to pick 2 languages we wanna do, but in year 9 we had to switch it to only one language and drop the other one out).

Thank you so much!!! <3

Jesus Christ :0 he sounds ummm…idek the word, like ignorant/mental or smth????
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, cause my parents wanted me to do English and Maths especially, glad that they never mentioned science though cause I hated science! Hate chemistry, hate biology etc. but psychology was actually the subject that I liked at the time!!

I see! Well I did French from year 7 all the way till year 10 but when I was in years 7 and 8 I did Italian as well (in years 7 and 8 we had to pick 2 languages we wanna do, but in year 9 we had to switch it to only one language and drop the other one out).

Thank you so much!!! <3

Jesus Christ :0 he sounds ummm…idek the word, like ignorant/mental or smth????
Psychology would be hype if they DID IT HERE but they don't, only bio chem and physics aka the worst ones. I understand why there is parental pressure though, I feel grateful enough that my parents didn't care.

I ENVY THAT!!! I would've loved to do that, like mandated. What we do is a mandated language at year 7 or 8 then it becomes an elective. If you do a lanauage in year 9 + 10 then you can do the continuers course, if you dont then you can do the beginners course. So I did french in year 7 and 8 but I remember thinking that id rather do french in 11 + 12 so I literally dropped it to pick UP JAPANESE MIDWAY IDK WHAT I WAS FUCKING THINKING!!

religious. He was very religious. And his writing is honestly not good. I'm not saying that as a stressed student but someone who actually likes writing
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
OMG GIRL U SHOULD GO AND GET HIM!!! :letitfry: :letitfry: :ankha:HOT MANZ IS EVERYTHANGGGAHAJSKSKXKASK
FUCK IT I WILL!!!!!!!! MY HUSBAND I'M COMINGGGGGGGG
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Well for me, I read and say it as “naw” - so it’s like “awwww” but with the n at the start of it. But with the “awww” part, I say it the American way instead of the Australian way along with that.
NAUR THATS CUTE THOUGH!
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Psychology would be hype if they DID IT HERE but they don't, only bio chem and physics aka the worst ones. I understand why there is parental pressure though, I feel grateful enough that my parents didn't care.

I ENVY THAT!!! I would've loved to do that, like mandated. What we do is a mandated language at year 7 or 8 then it becomes an elective. If you do a lanauage in year 9 + 10 then you can do the continuers course, if you dont then you can do the beginners course. So I did french in year 7 and 8 but I remember thinking that id rather do french in 11 + 12 so I literally dropped it to pick UP JAPANESE MIDWAY IDK WHAT I WAS FUCKING THINKING!!

religious. He was very religious. And his writing is honestly not good. I'm not saying that as a stressed student but someone who actually likes writing
Yeah, that last part makes a lot of sense now. I don’t know anything about this person well enough to know about what kind of a person he is and how that reflects his writing as a whole, but I appreciate you letting me know a bit about this problematic author at least so that I can make sure that I will NOT read any of his books in the future.
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, that last part makes a lot of sense now. I don’t know anything about this person well enough to know about what kind of a person he is and how that reflects his writing as a whole, but I appreciate you letting me know a bit about this problematic author at least so that I can make sure that I will NOT read any of his books in the future.
Girl he did poems and plays, you're good lol and hes not 'problematic' just weird, really weird
 
  • Like
Reactions: shadow

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Fr and then there’s our country 🧍‍♀
I literally have a thing sheet on my bed plus I can hear the crickets and ciacadas outside what you mean there's snow in the us?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shadow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread