Official Post Your Random Thoughts (507 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

this song stayed with me even after I left the cinema, I was trying to figure out which one it was, her voice is so beautiful, casting was so on point
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Today I will manifest an nct rare
🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️nct rare nct rare🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️​
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I live sending photos to ppl that have nothing do with what we're talking abt
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Why u asking me about my personal life they really cant take the hint that I don't wanna talk to them.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Dreading today
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
ikr wow we live so close o: on my way to parra then:joyslay: no worries~ oo I did the same course and am working on another now, 80 atar rip o: hopefully you get that I'll be wishing you the best of luck:sanapray: fighting~ what language would you want to study?:pandahappy:


haha :") omg hi nice to meet the aussies here, you guys can call me bina c: exactly I was so stressed about it during year 12 but in the long run it really wasn't that serious at all like why was I freaking out so much back then:we_kpopsourcing:unless people needed a specific atar for a course requirement type thing (I got like 70) ohh melbourne I remember it's called vce there :")
Ooooo interesting what are you studying? And thank you! I wanna study french and maybe pick up on another one :))

Bina's an amazing name oml
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
keyboards are on 'point'.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread