- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
no sal i dont think u were programmed that waycan i stop overthinking 👁👄👁
no sal i dont think u were programmed that waycan i stop overthinking 👁👄👁
i hate it hereno sal i dont think u were programmed that way
+ bossing it at #2 on TPOTM💅🏻11K reactions bitches😎
All deserved hunty11K reactions bitches😎
The fact it’s going to be their 5th anniversary in 2 hours (19th kst)I am entirely too happy abt yeeun and seungyeons freedom. Or maybe bc I just woke up less than an hour ago.
either way I need to calm down![]()
I used to have a carrd, but i got too lazy to make them LOLso many people have a carrd here but not me and that is such a cool way to show off your aesthetics and that is what i always do... so i might make one![]()