Official Post Your Random Thoughts (168 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the way I literally thought I ate with this layout
bts-trying.gif
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie and ning

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Yesss dw i recognize u sis
:izhug:

Oop 💀💀💀 I was also up very late last night too
:maheart:

I haven't eaten yet i dont feel hungry atm
:turtlehat:
:taeilsob: good good

why were you up late last night? also, I slept at like 10pm yesterday (it was supposed to be 9pm, but I had like, muscle pain??) :catsip: AND I woke up at 2am, and it hurt sooo bad that I couldn't sleep again 😭

what time do you usually eat breakfast tho ? cause it's alr 11am for you :pepelook:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tiaramitsu

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
but you are having fun, right? :catsip: I stayed up until 1am for Christmas and 3am for New Year. and I ate a lot of foods and visited my aunt's house to eat at Christmas :letitfry: although I didn't really feel the Christmas and New Year spirit/vibes that much :pepecry2:

also STOP, I THOUGHT YOUR PFP WAS TAEYOUNG FOR A QUICK SEC 😭
That’s awesome! You must’ve had a lot of fun during both Christmas and New Years :pandaamazed: but at least you were still able to celebrate which is all that matters! :pepeheart:

and OMG HELP DID YOU REALLY ?! 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
IM NOT CRAZY IM NOT CRAZY IM JUST SCARED OF WHAT ILL DO ITS NOT CRAZY ITS NOT CRAZY BEING A SKELETON TO YOU
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I DONT WANNA GO TOO FAR I WOULD NEVER I JUST WANT YOUR OPEN HEART FOREVER
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie and ning

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
The frame is ruining it, but im NOT getting a new frame for smth imma change like... tmrw :nekopout:
no change layout no change
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
That’s awesome! You must’ve had a lot of fun during both Christmas and New Years :pandaamazed: but at least you were still able to celebrate which is all that matters! :pepeheart:

and OMG HELP DID YOU REALLY ?! 😭
that is very true! :pinksunoo:

I DID GIRL 😭 JUST A VERY QUICK SEC THO 😭
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shadow

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread