- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
you are so thoughtful!!!Nawwww I appreciate it guys :taeilsob:
you are so thoughtful!!!Nawwww I appreciate it guys :taeilsob:
you DO 😾the way I literally thought I ate with this layout![]()
:taeilsob: good goodYesss dw i recognize u sis
Oop 💀💀💀 I was also up very late last night too
I haven't eaten yet i dont feel hungry atm
![]()
BRO, WHEN I FIRST SAW IT, I WAS LIKE "NICEE, IT'S SO PRETTY"the way I literally thought I ate with this layout![]()
That’s awesome! You must’ve had a lot of fun during both Christmas and New Yearsbut you are having fun, right?I stayed up until 1am for Christmas and 3am for New Year. and I ate a lot of foods and visited my aunt's house to eat at Christmas
although I didn't really feel the Christmas and New Year spirit/vibes that much
also STOP, I THOUGHT YOUR PFP WAS TAEYOUNG FOR A QUICK SEC 😭
Yes it is i love it
The frame is ruining it, but im NOT getting a new frame for smth imma change like... tmrwBRO, WHEN I FIRST SAW IT, I WAS LIKE "NICEE, IT'S SO PRETTY"
no change layout no changeThe frame is ruining it, but im NOT getting a new frame for smth imma change like... tmrw![]()
that is very true!That’s awesome! You must’ve had a lot of fun during both Christmas and New Yearsbut at least you were still able to celebrate which is all that matters!
and OMG HELP DID YOU REALLY ?! 😭
your sig is very pleasing to the eyes tho, that's for sure!!!The frame is ruining it, but im NOT getting a new frame for smth imma change like... tmrw![]()