- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,195
- Reactions Received
- 46,866
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,413
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Another username change I did not recognize until it was literally said. I'm really bad at this.hi, bored - I'm Steph! lol
Another username change I did not recognize until it was literally said. I'm really bad at this.
I didn't check the join date and thought you were a new user since the name change.I've had this username for two months now, wym? lol
I didn't check the join date and thought you were a new user since the name change.
Sorry for the random picture I needed smthmaybe I don't like this aesthetic because it's not me guys
![]()
IS THAT SAMMIEmaybe I don't like this aesthetic because it's not me guys
![]()