Official Post Your Random Thoughts (312 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my brother got banned from a discord server bc he said smth about vaporeon 🤯😭😧
 
  • Wow
Reactions: velvet

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: ning

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Okay why do I need to know she's pretty
yall are 13
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
"im not homophobic or anything" :seokeyes:
sure. bc now you're saying "people only come out bc time has changed and everyone wants to be gay and blah blah" oh 😄
yeah guys I only like girls bc I wanna be like everyone else 🤯🤯🤯
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,688
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,654
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Wait I think I used to play that game since I was in 7th grade and ONLY during 7th grade
nothing fun about it really
I usually start playing it due to nostalgia then after 10 minutes I stop and never look back lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
My bad I said "I need clothes" instead of "want" 😐
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread