Official Post Your Random Thoughts (426 Viewers)

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
@kingdom Had a dream where I came off this bus to acrowd of private school bitches and like we're in the mountains and we're going into this mountain lodge anyways as a public school girl I get off, go into the souvenir shop, then accidently slap a guy and I go woops sorry and he said it's fine but I text a person I don't talking to like: "I just slapped a guy" "Slap him again" she said "I CAN'T" then she sends me the pic of Allen I have for my pfp and says "would you slap him?" and my mind is still answering that question. I think for a hundred dollars I would slap allen, though not well cause I don't have any upper body strength
HELP that’s so embarassing ahdjsicksl and for the Allen part well hopefully it’ll be a playful/jokingly kind of slap :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: velvet

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am so wiped wow.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My soul is empty
me myself and I
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I cannot be bothered eating anything.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
weather has been weird lately
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: ning

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
wanna sleep some more
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,691
Reactions Received
9,729
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,673
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
HELP that’s so embarassing ahdjsicksl and for the Allen part well hopefully it’ll be a playful/jokingly kind of slap :pandatea:
Yeah I wouldn't hurt him he's too precious and cute- and a 24 year old who would've been out of university if he went :|
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: noctis

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,691
Reactions Received
9,729
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,673
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I bet he probably would’ve majored in dance or something if he went to uni tho lol :pepeclap:
I can see him working at dance studios, teaching choreographies and shit
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,691
Reactions Received
9,729
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,673
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Or even become a dance teacher in Australia like Hansol from (formerly) smrookies & newkidd is rn 🫢/j
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ID PICK UP DANCING AGAIN FOR HIM
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread