- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
shopping??? getting a bite to eat?@kingdom WHAT ARE THE BEST THINGS TO DO IN MELBOURNE IM GOING THERE NEXT WEEK
ILL DO THAT, NOTES TAKENshopping??? getting a bite to eat?
OH YOU ARE?!?!!! HAVE FUN IN MELBOURNE FOR NEXT WEEK IM SURE YOULL HAVE FUN HERE!!!! hmmmm I can’t think of any specific things off the top of my head but some of the things I can think of is to go to the Melbourne cbd (aka the city), you can also go Luna park which is pretty much like the Royal Melbourne/Sydney show but it is located in St Kilda and yea you’d have to pay for the tickets for the rides (I’m not sure if you have to pay money for the entry though)@kingdom WHAT ARE THE BEST THINGS TO DO IN MELBOURNE IM GOING THERE NEXT WEEK
Hmmmmm I'll skip on luna park since ive been there before + it's my namesake... melbourne central though imma look into!OH YOU ARE?!?!!! HAVE FUN IN MELBOURNE FOR NEXT WEEK IM SURE YOULL HAVE FUN HERE!!!! hmmmm I can’t think of any specific things off the top of my head but some of the things I can think of is to go to the Melbourne cbd (aka the city), you can also go Luna park which is pretty much like the Royal Melbourne/Sydney show but it is located in St Kilda and yea you’d have to pay for the tickets for the rides (I’m not sure if you have to pay money for the entry though)
and in the Melbourne cbd, there’s this place called Melbourne Central which I go to literally every week everytime I come to the CBD because I mean there’s lots of shops and stuff here and it’s all indoors :3
I might tell you a bit more about maybe which shops in Melbourne central and shit I reckon you to check out later on Insta or discord tho since I can’t say much of it on here