Official Post Your Random Thoughts (155 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
so i can put "approved by a trusted ex mod" on my app right?
right. :llama_uwu:
Sure, get those recs xd

Though i don't know what exactly what they look for in kps, on akp i could tell (i even made criteria for it in the end and it was really interesting to get taste of job recruiter bit of eye opening makes u look your own cvs bit differently xd).
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Badges badges badges. I never imagined I'd be here long enough to care for them.

Guess I gotta choose someone. Ugh. Who. Who should I choose. What should I choose.

Who represents me who suits me. I don't know.

edit - okay I wanted to choose luhan by why the does he have a bunch of flowers around him, some people dont know Luhan at all I swear -.-

edit - okay no on the wendy one, this aint looking good.
edit - I really like Tzuyu's one... Kris one is good, Yoochun looks cool in his however he is too controversial, choosing yunho or changmin or seohyun is far too typical and cliche, errbody knows i stan them. Jin's is cool, and i like the 'EXO' badge too, the jessica one is tempting but then everyone will think im flirting with yoda. I wish i could have like a @lexusuwu or a @goyo badge
 
Last edited:

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I never realized donors got no ads. Ig that’s why I haven’t been seeing them lmao
Woo it only cost 10$ (15 nz dollars lol) to choose a custom title and get 4 badges and even an ad free experience. (Even tho I don't see any from mobile anyway lol)

Thats a lot of perks, @Son Na Eun is just a total cutie I think :pandalove:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Instead of actually practicing the songs I have to play for upcoming contests in orchestra, I literally just spent 30 minutes teaching myself how to play Untitled 2014 on my violin- oop
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i finally finished my essay after working on it for 3 whole days and i was about to submit it when i realised-- it's not rlly relevant to the subject,, ig i'll have to start all over again;; and it's due tmrw;;
ahh... im screwed
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Sometimes i think being a Dominatrix would benefit me more...
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg