Official Post Your Random Thoughts (131 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I know
I don’t know what happened, but still,,, that’s crazy passive aggressive
And threads relating to what happened there get locked here (good job mods)
Akp is really desperate
A lot happened and I wasnt here so I wont say much on that. I just dont think shading everyone here is nice. From what i see everyone here is moving on and trying to forget it and starting a new forum. And a lot of people here werent involved too. But sure just blatantly shade the whole community. (Which I find weird cause half of us have akp accounts so arent they technically shading akp users too) lol.

Just ignore those things and focus on bashing bts there :nosejoo:
Sigh. I wish I didn't like their new song I was really looking forward to tearing it apart.

But I still got some material hehe.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
it's been 2 to 3 weeks... It shouldn't be that bad.. But i suppose its coming to that season...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I washed my dog today, has been long time coming, she wasn't too happy with me though but submitted to her fate
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm just wondering why? Did something happen?
...
I never saw the notif lol

yes, because she was so adorable in this vid it broke my heart
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread