I don't listen rap often, but it's sometimes fun for sure ^^this one is a classic i'm not a huge Kendrick fanatic but he's got some seriously dope songs.
I don't listen rap often, but it's sometimes fun for sure ^^this one is a classic i'm not a huge Kendrick fanatic but he's got some seriously dope songs.
and why is the weather like thisss.......
(I just realized the sheep emoji is bowing, not hitting its head against the ground...) 😅
Why do you appear at a time like this and just to point out my flop!!!!!!Flopped
Hey now I didn't just appear I was here the whole time and you just didn't noticeWhy do you appear at a time like this and just to point out my flop!!!!!!
![]()
Wow and didn't even wish me a good morning smhHey now I didn't just appear I was here the whole time and you just didn't notice![]()
What you talking about it's right hereWow and didn't even wish me a good morning smh