I have needs...and they're frustrating me. Its nearly 4am... My body is just so weird now a days its like im going through a second puberty maybe its the whole female sexual prime at 30 kicking in or is it 40, I don't know.....
its not like theres anything that I find remotely attractive and yet.... Here I am needing body to body contact =_=
How I wish it actually did what you said insteadand why is the weather like thisss.......
(I just realized the sheep emoji is bowing, not hitting its head against the ground...) 😅
ik which ones you should getI don’t know which group’s badges I want to collect next urgh
I want to try SNSD and Dreamcatcher, but they already have quite a few members, but I want to try NCT for the fun of it
![]()
Good luckI don’t know which group’s badges I want to collect next urgh
I want to try SNSD and Dreamcatcher, but they already have quite a few members, but I want to try NCT for the fun of it
![]()
thanks I’ll need itGood luck
what did I expect lmao