Official Post Your Random Thoughts (318 Viewers)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


I really want these but I'm so damn broke and I'm scared they'll be out of stock once I can actually buy them, the worst is that they're 30€ off from the original price and I still can't afford them

:yolk::yolk::yolk:​
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Its strange how i do certain things cause i know that no one will notice, and if someone does its usually a few that wont really 1. don't make a big deal out of it 2. don't really mention it to me or anyone else...

Its how i stay crafty ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Soogi
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ugh i hate that my parent smokes in the house all the time especially right next to my room. Ugh i hate the smell of smoke and it makes me smell like an ashtray constantly. I always have to wash my clothes even when they are already washed its so annoying ugh its so gross!!!
 
Joined
11 April 2019
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,393
Location
SUNMI IS COMING
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really hate stans. Imagine having stans that literally don't have a life or hobby outside of enjoying your music. Imagine being so concerned with making someone you'll never know money :jisoosmh:
Celebrities shouldn't have that much power over people, and feeding into it is just gross.
It's one thing to enjoy music as entertainment and another to let it consume your life.
And that is the end of my ted talk.
:rjbow:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Just woke up from a nap. Haven't played Kingdom Hearts for a while, but the end of my dream had me rolling up to the gates of a palace in my car to a meeting with King Mickey, who had Snoop Dogg as a knight guarding the gate. He had an iPad for me to sign in on, but couldn't help me find the app at first because he wanted some of my grapes............but he had to walk off because he had on some yard gloves and they had a bunch of grass and stuff on it. He finally came back to help me find the right app, around which time I woke up.

What.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread