Official Post Your Random Thoughts (97 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i cant believe my last thread here got closed @baekk wae you do this :pandasad: I'lll be forever scared to pull the trigger now.

I guess I gotta be the male version of @kodoku and just make lounge threads, cause I cant get banned, then I wont be able to see Yoda.

that's interesting to imagine lol:dubuthink:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
oh, I didn't know he was your bias
I feel soooo bad for closing your thread but I was ordered to, I should not be forgiven, I don't deserve you :sadcat:
we exoL gotta stick together :nekolove: especially with members going to the army :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have to talk to someone on the phone in 15 minutes and I don't want to do it. I hate talking on the phone so much. :yolk:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Ohh why is that :o
I had to talk to someone from my school so they could tell me what classes I need to take this summer. Also, I don't like talking on the phone because I'm too shy. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I had to talk to someone from my school so they could tell me what classes I need to take this summer. Also, I don't like talking on the phone because I'm too shy. :welp:
By school I'm assuming you mean college/uni? You better not be 15 :welp:

And oh okay, I dont like it too I'm also shy but I can do it professionally. Casually not the best.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
By school I'm assuming you mean college/uni? You better not be 15 :welp:

And oh okay, I dont like it too I'm also shy but I can do it professionally. Casually not the best.
I'm talking about college considering that I'm almost 23. :welp:
And I can't talk professionally or casually if my life depended on it. :facepalm:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I'm talking about college considering that I'm almost 23. :welp:
And I can't talk professionally or casually if my life depended on it. :facepalm:
Good good in my country we only say school for high school lol.

Oh.. well that's kinda sad, I hope you overcome it ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread