Official Post Your Random Thoughts (131 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I have needs...and they're frustrating me. Its nearly 4am... My body is just so weird now a days its like im going through a second puberty maybe its the whole female sexual prime at 30 kicking in or is it 40, I don't know.....
its not like theres anything that I find remotely attractive and yet.... Here I am needing body to body contact =_=
I agree with the prime 30's thingy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t know which group’s badges I want to collect next urgh
I want to try SNSD and Dreamcatcher, but they already have quite a few members, but I want to try NCT for the fun of it
:nekosweat:
ik which ones you should get:sippinthetea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don’t know which group’s badges I want to collect next urgh
I want to try SNSD and Dreamcatcher, but they already have quite a few members, but I want to try NCT for the fun of it
:nekosweat:
Good luck
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread