Official Post Your Random Thoughts (131 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Finally returned to akp.

I feel a huge weight off my shoulder. I had an argument on my thread. You can guess who with.

And will be many more to come, I still feel quite awkward being back. But theres a lot of new users with under 1k posts such noobs.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
idk know why I keep going back to akp these days
Maybe since I joined around now?
But seriously, so much changed and I feel sad almost about it? Like I met so many people there but a lot of them have disappeared? And I want to check up on them, but I can’t? :pandasad:
I can’t believe I’m getting nostalgic over a website

But yeah, fun times.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My cousin’s husband is running the London Marathon. I’m tracking him now and he just passed 15k (about 9.3 miles) and I’m super excited watching it on tv and seeing how he gets on :dab:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
damn all my neighbors offer me is hello :nekoshy:
then again i avoid them constantly so... :nekosweat:
we have parties at my ... apartment house (i mean condominium i guess but idk that doesn't say anything to me as word) , it's bit of student house so you get to meet and know people that way. Most of my neighborus are still at ignoring phase with me though xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and igloo

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
we have parties at my ... apartment house (i mean condominium i guess but idk that doesn't say anything to me as word) , it's bit of student house so you get to meet and know people that way. Most of my neighborus are still at ignoring phase with me though xd
what is this party thing you speak of :sanathink:
is this where you drink the devil's juice:no:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
what is this party thing you speak of :sanathink:
is this where you drink the devil's juice:no:
Yes.. and it's free too so.. :sakUwu:
but at least we have no devil's lettuce here (it's like in SK, you get arrested for that)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread