Official Post Your Random Thoughts (137 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
dreaming can only get one so far.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
gone are the days I was free
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I miss my siblings
 
D

Deleted member 74

so that's just how you talk to everyone else, I think to myself
but I don't say anything, just observe
 
D

Deleted member 74

I wonder if they know I don't believe them at all
probably not
then again I never really believe people
words are just words aren't they
 
D

Deleted member 74

getting ready for a mothers day outing when my eyes are all puffy and hurt from last night :") how fun
mascara can't save me this time haha
but before that we're surprising our grandma with flowers c: she is home alone
I can't wait to see her reaction <3
 
D

Deleted member 74

I just say whatever I want on here and it's so freeing
because irl I feel like I'm performing everyday
I guess the next few hours will be like that
 
D

Deleted member 74

what can we do
it's just the way it is
it'll be fun and good food right c:
 
D

Deleted member 74

like I came home from work the other day, brushed my teeth washed my face and knocked out for several hours
I didn't even eat the whole day apart from a slice of toast that morning I literally had to force myself to eat
 
D

Deleted member 74

what is your secret to weight loss, my friends ask me
being depressed :") that's the secret
I don't say that though
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
wings are they ara
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread