Official Post Your Random Thoughts (144 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
The boredom is getting to me so I'll do my dailies
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
my brain did good with those threads woohoo
:mgblush:
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
omg only 3 weeks of school left until high school holy moly :taeminface:
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I should get more gg badges 😭😭
I've been stanning more ggs now
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I'm glad I'm active again here
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish I could travel back in time and reserve things.
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
these twice photocards are SO cute
and this seonghwa one too!!
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
ok this badge aesthetic is so cute
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
holy, I have 3.7k messages!! I should get 4k by the end of this month
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So mentally drained
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
School tomorrow ☹
At least I can talk to my friends and stuff and maybe I can tutor some 6th graders that are actually demons 😭😭 HAHA
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I almost have 3k reacts too wth?! That's amazing, I can even get a badge too!
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My time on this earth well spent
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread