- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I'm awol on the weekends
just people I yarn with, they ditch me months laterI'm awol on the weekends
what's happening mate?
ever ask them why or do they bail so you can't ask them loljust people I yarn with, they ditch me months later
bail on me so I cannot ask lolever ask them why or do they bail so you can't ask them lol
if you love something set them free if they bail they were never your friends in the first placebail on me so I cannot ask lol
I agree. But it still makes me sad inside.if you love something set them free if they bail they were never your friends in the first place
completely understandable...it hurts when people you thought were you friends turn their backs on youI agree. But it still makes me sad inside.
Well many fish in the sea, just gotta keep tryingcompletely understandable...it hurts when people you thought were you friends turn their backs on you
I felt the same way when I was younger and friends who I thought were friends decided to turn their backs on me because of peer pressure and bullying
Well since I recognized that it's a problem, it's a start and I can fix it now :)I'm being too braggy these days