- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
by freak i mean whos gonna be my gojo to my geto 😞NO ONE WILL MATCH MY FREAK
REAL?!1!!1!1I finished watching nanbaka and I need more![]()
OMGGGREAL?!1!!1!1
I LOVE NANBAKA 😭😭😭
YESSS i watched it when it came outOMGGGI HAD NO IDEA U KNEW IT
I WATCHED IT AND IM KINDA DISSAPOINTED HOW IT WAS,The first few episodes for comedic and nice but then suddenly its action filled with crazy traumatic backstories and way too many characters being introduced at once
i think they should have added more comedic parts into the darker parts and introduced the characters more gradually, i feel it was shoved together too fast
I want to read the manga tho, i hope for more in there![]()
I actually love the concept of the anime but Istg I cant find another anime/book/story where it involves a prison setting but doesnt make it a hellYESSS i watched it when it came out
YEAH ITS TOTAL WHIPLASH but for what its worth it is so reminiscent of 2009-2010 era anime culture that made me adore it so much, i didnt mind that whiplash at all 😭 i started reading the manga long ago but never ended up catching up but i still have the tab open
nanbaka deserved a 25 ep run for each season ill say it![]()
valid 😭😭😭I actually love the concept of the anime but Istg I cant find another anime/book/story where it involves a prison setting but doesnt make it a hell
IT DESERVES MORE EPISODES, ALSO WHY HAS IT ENDED ON SUCH A HUGE CLIFFHANGER??
![]()
I need more jugyovalid 😭😭😭
to this day i am still hoping for a new season,i need more uno, i need more mao STAT !!!