- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
WHAT THE HELL WAS PEGENDARYHONEST FACTS
OMG I REALISED PINTEREST HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET ME TO CHECK OUT IDOLISH7 FOR DAYS NOWWATCH IDOLISH7 NOW!!!
i would sayplay the game too but it would probably be hard for you + no eng version (REGRETFULLY)
its a really good series tho and the music is nothin but bangers
its fun, its emo, you will laugh you will cry you will go into shock from everything thats going on, 10/10.
They are good aren't they@ooo why does IDOLISH7 have such high quality gorgeous images??!!? I'm in lovealso there is so much shipping going on
![]()
the best that win the testthey are the best![]()
REAL@ooo why does IDOLISH7 have such high quality gorgeous images??!!? I'm in lovealso there is so much shipping going on
![]()
THE UNIVERSE IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING, FOLLOW THE SIGNSOMG I REALISED PINTEREST HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET ME TO CHECK OUT IDOLISH7 FOR DAYS NOWITS BEEN SHOWING THIS IMAGE FOR DAYS NOW AND ONLY NOW HAVE I FOUND OUT ITS OF IDOLISH7
![]()
haechan has never missed in his life, all haechan gif = beautiful perfect and legendary statusWHAT THE HELL WAS PEGENDARYI MEANT LEGENDARY
We would have had to riot if it wasnt a good gif but obviously haechan has no bad gifs so ofc the card turned out good![]()