Official Post Your Random Thoughts (316 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate dated forums
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,491
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna kill him
I can't even leave my room
Why the FUCK is he here?
He was here when I got back home yesterday too
I'll beat his ass idc
I made the decision to cut him out of my life and I intend to keep it that way. If she thinks there will be no consequences for this, she is mistaken. It's her fault for letting him come.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
temptation
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
time to back to sleep
 
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
Mask Girl starting the way it did and ending the way it did changed me as a person. I initially checked it out for Jeonghwa Park from EXID but she only got one episode so I stuck around to see the rest and was flabbergasted
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel weak but a good pain
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
sleep soon
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
need to take medication soon
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
1,941
Reactions Received
2,738
Location
yksi kaksi kolme sauna~~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,054
Fandom
ATINY/KAJ stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Thinking about how some books get advertised as "_____ meets _____" (e.g. "Hunger Games meets Pride & Prejudice" or "Percy Jackson meets Mortal Instruments")

And then I imagined what a book advertised as "Harry Potter meets Twilight" would be like.
And I imagined it being magical schools and vampires.
Like perhaps the main character being a teenage girl who is a half human, half vampire and has to go to that one school for vampires.
And she also meets this vampire dude, who is cold towards her at first.
And then I guess there is also this other vampire dude, and she ends in a love triangle.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
need food now
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Mask Girl starting the way it did and ending the way it did changed me as a person. I initially checked it out for Jeonghwa Park from EXID but she only got one episode so I stuck around to see the rest and was flabbergasted
i couldnt even watch the last ep bc it was lowkey triggering but it wrecked me i was rooting for the 2 girls
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread