Official Post Your Random Thoughts (316 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Waves were brutal
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I forget practicing Christians exist. I'm not saying this in a bad way, but despite living in an evangelical area I am exposed to practicing Muslims and Jews more. It's probably better that I am cause it gives me a perspective that isn't the status quo
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,842
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
<-------- Michael is judging y'all for not stanning him and 5SOS lol /j but do stan, though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread