Official Post Your Random Thoughts (237 Viewers)

Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,615
Reactions Received
4,730
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,960
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Snailmin

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,688
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,654
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Movies to watch before the oscars:
- f1
- one battle after another
- the secret agent
- no other choice (i know it's not nominated)
- hamnet (i'm seeing that today)

- frakenstein
- train dreams
- bugonia
- if I had legs I'd kick you
- blue moon
- maybe the rest of the international candidates
Okay I've seen one out of the oscar checklist.

obaa I can get on hbo, frakenstein and train dreams on netflix so those should be easy. Blue moon I'm seeing in theatres soon. Bugonia I'm gonna hav to pirate, same with if i had legs i'd kick you, the secret agent, and f1
 

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,429
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
A master-class in facial expression:



I don't watch a lot of fancams but I've come back to this one several times over the years because of Kyujin's facial expressions, there's a lot of subtleties to be unpacked and for aspiring idols to learn from, they should show this in idol school!

One thing I like to pay attention to that I don't think many others do is the idols facial expression when not in focus, many would take this opportunity to let their smile go and catch their breath which is understandable - but I think it's a sign of exceptional talent when they stay consistent throughout the whole performance. (Breathing during a choreo heavy performance is fine obviously but some people look miserable back there, lol)
like most fancams I see the camera keeps zooming in and out and it can be hard to focus but I see her facial expressions
 

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
869
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48,995
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
hello RT Kpoppers :3 I was quite a regular on the atrl one but they weren't so kind to hyunjin so slowly trying to leave it :,(

so happy to find another one <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Snailmin and velvet

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
869
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48,995
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
yay I figured it out but I had to buy another hyunjin just to have him on top :yolk:
is there way to order them bc if I want to add skz ill have to buy those boys again T_T
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,517
Reactions Received
41,116
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
242,426
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yay I figured it out but I had to buy another hyunjin just to have him on top :yolk:
is there way to order them bc if I want to add skz ill have to buy those boys again T_T
Click the badges on one of your own posts and at the bottom, you will find the sort button. 😉 Same if you go to your own profile and look for the awarded badges.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
updates are so snnoying
 

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
869
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48,995
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Click the badges on one of your own posts and at the bottom, you will find the sort button. 😉 Same if you go to your own profile and look for the awarded badges.
AHHHHH it does exist thank yoooou! <3 means I don't need to buy multi hyunjin's! :haylul:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
ear buds aren't working whyyyy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread