- Joined
- 5 November 2025
- Messages
- 8,537
- Reactions Received
- 13,834
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 87,396
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
can I help? or is it like calc or something? bc I may be a math wiz, but I do NOT do calc or really anything higher than algebra 2 lol*bonk*
I don't like math
statistics lolcan I help? or is it like calc or something? bc I may be a math wiz, but I do NOT do calc or really anything higher than algebra 2 lol
I am currently reading that one!!!I just finished 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' for the first time! I read the first five books as they came out and then life happened and I just never got around to the last two but I always intended to. I can't believe it's been almost 30 years since the first book dropped, since then there's been games and movies, etc, so I felt like it was always around and with the knowledge that I still had to read the last 2 books it never felt truly over until now.
Today feels like closing a chapter of my youth but all good things must come to an end.
It's quite a ride, the last two books is such a tonal change.I am currently reading that one!!!
I love ur signatureyay I figured it out but I had to buy another hyunjin just to have him on top
is there way to order them bc if I want to add skz ill have to buy those boys again T_T
this is so real(my thoughts during math) why can’t i just be whatching edits of Bangchan right now wait! How about i imagine im in math class with him!